Dental Services Boulder, CO
We offer a wide range of treatments to fit almost any need.
Local Boulder dentist, Dr. Christopher Chamberlin proudly provides care for children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Dr. Chamberlin.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Dr. Chamberlin offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Deep stains in treated teeth can be lightened with internal bleaching.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
The field of dentistry is always changing, and at Christopher Chamberlin, DDS, we have developed an effective strategy of incorporating new advancements in technology while also maintaining traditional and proven methods. As your local Boulder dentist, Dr. Christopher Chamberlin always has your interest at heart and embraces all the new technologies
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.
Local Boulder emergency dentist, Dr. Christopher Chamberlin offers emergency dental care for the whole family throughout the Boulder area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
If you’re extremely fearful of going to the dentist or you’re undergoing multiple procedures, we can offer temporary dental sedation via “laughing gas” (nitrous oxide), during your appointment to Christopher Chamberlin, DDS. Nitrous oxide sedation one of the safest ways available to keep you serene in the chair.
ClearCorrect clear aligners straighten teeth invisibly, without metal braces. ClearCorrect clear aligners allow you to show off your smile, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them. It’s easy to remove aligners and eat whatever you like. There are no wires to trap food or get in the way when you floss.